1970's Juventus Retro Football Jersey - Juventus FC Football Team
Manufactured in Belgium by COPA
- In the decade of 1950, the debut of Japan National Football team after the war took place in the first edition of Asian Games in 1951.
- In this competition organized in India, the football tournament consisted of six Asian teams: Afghanistan, Burma, India, Indonesia, Iran and Japan.
- The games lasted only 60 minutes and, for example, in the semi-final between Iran and Japan, as the game was 0-0 after overtime, they re-played the game the next day. In the replay match, Japan was defeated 3-2 by Iran.
- In 1954, Japan joined the Asian Football Confederation and achieved its biggest victory against the Philippines, a 15-0.
- Then the Japanese team played in the qualifiers for the 1954 FIFA World Cup and here began the intense rivalry with South Korea.
- In fact, South Korea qualified after two games: a draw in the first and a win in the second.
- and Gaetano Scirea when they dominated Italian Football and won the Scudetto many times.
- About: COPA is a well established brand for football addicts offering the best of football fashion. This dutch companies collection has become the must-have of European sports fashion. The ‘Made in Europe’ craftsmanship provides the best possible product quality as well as assuring that the manufacturing is run sustainable while taking care of the manufacturing employees.
Sizing: COPA uses European sizing standards which are slightly smaller than Australian sizes, we recommend using the size chart provided.
Fit: Regular (small sizing)
Mick Simmons Sport (micksimmonssport) is the official distributor of COPA in Australia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.