Chicago Bulls 1997-1998 Alternate (Black) NBA Shorts
After two seasons with an alternate pinstriped uniform, the Bulls switched to all black for their third uniform, prior to the start of the 1997-98 season. They've continued to wear the all black uniforms since then.
The Chicago Bulls name is known around the world from the dominant reign of Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Steve Kerr & other greats throughout the 90's. The iconic logo has been worn by some of the all-time greatest basketballers since 1966.
- 100% Poly Mesh Body
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Heat sealed & screenprinted twill logo
- Hardwood Classic jocktag
- Heat sealed & woven NBA logoman
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.
- Official Hardwood Classic Swingman Shorts Manufactured by Mitchell & Ness
- SKU: MNCG18023
Mick Simmons Sport is an official stockist of Mitchell & Ness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.