Los Angeles Lakers LOGO Crew Long Sleeve Sweatshirt
By Mitchell & Ness
The perfect piece this season, this ultra cool Lakers Tri Logo crew ticks all the right boxes. Featuring bold team graphics in a vintage wash and a feel that gets even softer with wear - it is sure to be a wardrobe favourite!
The greatness that is the Los Angeles Lakers franchise started '46 as the Detroit Gems. In '47, the team shifted to Minneapolis and became the Minneapolis Lakers from the state nickname, "land of 10,000 lakes." The Lakers relocated to Los Angeles before the '60-'61 season.
- 80% Cotton / 20% Poly Fleece
- Vintage fit
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Overdyed with enzyme wash
- Screen printed graphics with light distressed filter
- Embroidered Mitchell & Ness logo on right cuff
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.
- SKU: MNLL1652
- Color: Faded Black
- Colors might sightly vary from what appears on your screen
Mick Simmons Sport (micksimmonssport is an official stockist of Mitchell and Ness)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.