Official Los Angeles Lakers Wilt Chamberlain 1971-72 Hardwood Classics Swingman Jersey by Mitchell & Ness
Honour the greats of the game with a Replica Swingman Jersey. Featuring printed twill name & numbers and breathable side-panel inserts, the Swingman Jersey is a versatile piece that is essential for any basketball fan.
The greatness that is the Los Angeles Lakers franchise started '46 as the Detroit Gems. In '47, the team shifted to Minneapolis and became the Minneapolis Lakers from the state nickname, "land of 10,000 lakes." The Lakers relocated to Los Angeles before the '60-'61 season.
- 100% Poly Mesh
- True to size. For a more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up
- Contrast ribbing on neck and arms
- Printed tackle twill name & number applique
- Hardwood Classic jocktag, felt embroidered yr/player label
- Heat sealed & woven NBA logoman
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.
- SKU: MNLL18445
Mick Simmons Sport is an official stockist of Mitchell & Ness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.