Official Phoenix Suns 2003-04 Amar'e Stoudemire NBA Hardwood Classics Swingman Jersey by Mitchell & Ness
Amar'e Stoudemire #32
Official Hardwood Classic Jersey Manufactured by Mitchell & Ness
Honour the greats of the game with a Replica Swingman Jersey. Featuring printed twill name & numbers and breathable side-panel inserts, the Swingman Jersey is a versatile piece that is essential for any basketball fan.
The Phoenix Suns' 2003-2004 basketball season was marked by a resurgence under head coach Mike D'Antoni. Led by the dynamic duo of Steve Nash and Amar'e Stoudemire, the Suns played an up-tempo style of basketball known as "Seven Seconds or Less," thrilling fans with their fast-paced offence. They finished the regular season with a 29-53 record, narrowly missing the playoffs. Despite falling short of postseason success, this season laid the foundation for the Suns' future success in the mid-2000s.
- Materials: 100% polyester mesh, slight stretch
- Regular fit, slight stretch
- Side split hem
- Knit rib striped trim at crew neckline and armholes
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- Mitchell & Ness HWC Swingman woven jock tag and woven label 2003-04 AMAR'E STOUDEMIRE at lower left front.
- Color: Orange
- SKU: MNPS6160
Mick Simmons Sport is an official stockist of Mitchell & Ness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.