Official Magic Johnson LA Lakers 1984-1985 Road (Yellow) NBA Jersey
The Los Angeles Lakers had something to prove going into the 1984-85 season. After losing to the Sixers in the '83 finals and the Celtics in the '84 finals, they wanted to show that Showtime was still alive in LA. Magic Johnson did his part, as usual, finishing the regular season averaging 18.3 points and 12.6 assists per game. The finals were a rematch of the 1984 finals as the Lakers faced their east coast rivals, the Boston Celtics, in the championship. This time Showtime prevailed, and the Lakers captured title number 9 when they defeated Boston in six games.
The greatness that is the Los Angeles Lakers franchise started '46 as the Detroit Gems. In '47, the team shifted to Minneapolis and became the Minneapolis Lakers from the state nickname, "land of 10,000 lakes." The Lakers relocated to Los Angeles before the '60-'61 season.
- 100% Polyester
- Traditional Fit: This style fits a little roomier in the body
- Printed twill logo, name & number
- Woven yr/player label
- Mitchell & Ness embroidered logo
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.
- Magic Johnson Number 32
- Official Hardwood Classic Jersey Manufactured by Mitchell & Ness
- Mesh Polyester Body
- Single layer printed twill logos, names and numbers
- Hardwood Classics Swingman Label
- Embroidered NBA logo
- SKU: 18175-LALLTGD84EJH
Mick Simmons Sport is an official stockist of Mitchell & Ness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.